- “Hittite” means, “sons of terror”; the Hittites were descendants of Heth, whose name means “terror”. The word “terror” refers to an extreme manifestation of fear, and is always related to an element of mystery.
- Hittites, being spirits of terror, are stealth operators that attack the emotions and are the spirits behind nightmares and non-rational phobias such as claustrophobia, agoraphobia, exaggerated fear of dogs, and fear of being in the dark. As anyone who has suffered from a phobia can testify, terror produces a sense of deep emotional despair and torment, and causes a desire not to live anymore. Hittite spirits, therefore, are also behind suicides
- If you are undergoing deep emotional despair, and suicidal thoughts are haunting you, you are being attacked by Hittite spirits.
- A strong prophetic calling usually implies Hittite (i.e.- terrorist) attacks
- That battle with despair throughout your life is the result of a strong prophetic calling. God has a mighty calling for you; you have a strong prophetic purpose. Bear the brunt of the Hittite attack; be brave in Christ, and, with the passing of time, you will see the Hittite spirits fleeing from you in humiliating defeat, and your suffering and despair will serve as seed in the kingdom of God to produce mighty victories in the spirit realm that will bless and liberate the lives of many.
- A person who suffers from deep emotional despair usually falls into states of deep depression and sadness. If you ever look into a person’s eyes and perceive a sense of deep sadness and despair, you are looking into the eyes of a person under Hittite attack.
- Since Hittite spirits prey on people’s emotions, they like to stay in the dark and remain unseen to the mind, whispering speculations into the person’s emotions. This means that people who have the nasty habit of spreading rumors and speculations are people who harbor Hittite spirits in their hearts.
- Hittites are distorters of prophetic emotions; they drive people to suicide and despair by portraying a prophetic vision that is not truth-based; Hittites are the spirits that drive terrorists to commit suicide attacks and to shed their lives for false causes; wherever Hittites invade, a sense of chaos, purposelessness, and emptiness soon sets in.
You Hittite spirit, I bind you and your powers from operating against me to break me or to cause me to fear. The activities of doubt and unbelief are bound in my life, in Jesus’ name. I command you to loose me from fear and the spirit of fear. All your assignments for my life are brought to naught. And therefore I am free, in Jesus’ name.